BIM Association of Nepal(BIMAN) is a registered non-profitable, non-governmental, non-political social organization operated by the students related to the course Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) established in 2076 BS(2019 A.D).
This organization has motive to connect different undergraduate and graduated student under a same umbrella organization.Also It has intend to bridge a gap between students,College and university.
BIM also aims to help for the development of different interpersonal skills of affiliated members through various sorts of programs.
- To gather skilled manpower associated with Information Management into a single platform.
- To cooperate with concerned authorities for the resolvement of different issues related to the BIM program.
- To assist to reduce and solve the problem of BIM students.
- To organize different growth-related events for the associate members.
- To act as a bridge between students, College, and university.
- To collaborate with different corporate sectors for the benefits program of members.
BIMAN is an officially registered organization under the Organization Registration Act 2034. It has got its own organization Constitution that defines its procedure of work along with organizational Structure. The organization Structure defined by BIMAN’s organization constitution defines the Executive Committee as a superior control body that may further have different organizational sub bodies.
BIMAN has define four types of membership according to the organization constitution that may further divide into membership sub categories.The membership types defined by organization constitution are as follows:
- General Membership:This is the general membership that is provided to the person who meets defined criteria for the membership.The general Membership consists of Two types:
a. College Representative:The college representative shall be selected from every college consisting of two members representing from each college.
b. Normal General Membership:This membership shall be provided to every person who is undergraduate or graduate under enrolled in BIM course.
- Founder Member: It consists of members who were involved as members at the time of establishment of the organization and was nominated from the BIM student meetup.
3. Lifetime Membership: This type of membership shall be provided to the person who helped for the growth and development of the organization and completion of procedure to collect lifetime membership.
- Complimentary Membership: This membership shall be provided to the person as an honour for his/her good deeds and should be a nepali citizen.This type of Membership do not have any voting rights under the organizational procedure.